Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/35VYD7ih7JM
- This is a digital PDF pattern meant to aid you in creating a leather hand made witch / wizard hat as shown in the pictures.
- The sizes range between 530 mm and 620 mm in head circumference.
- About half a square meter of 6 oz ( 2 mm ) Vegetable tanned leather is needed for this project and besides thread, needles and dye, you won't be needing much more.
- The project is mostly put together using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
- For the orange color we used Fiebing's dye in the following proportions:
- 1 part Saddle tan
- 4 parts Red
- 12 parts Yellow
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
May 10, 2022
Seems to be a well made design with a few customizable options. I will probably further customize to make mine a bit more unique.
Mar 30, 2022
Love their selection. Love their customer service. Love their quality. Resistance is futile.
Mar 7, 2022
Ich wollte das tolle Hut Muster schon ewig haben, jetzt werde ich mich endlich mal drangeben.
Mar 6, 2022
The pattern is super easy to follow! This is the first time I've purchased a leather pattern and not just generated something out of my brain, and I was pleased at ease of pattern assembly and use