- This is a digital pattern in the form of a PDF files consisting of 5 pages and meant to aid you in creating a leather burger piggybank as seen in the pictures.
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/C103HLshDXU
- It's about 17 cm tall and 14 wide. Thats about 6.7 x 5.5 inches.
- 5 - 6 oz ( ~ 2 mm ) Vegetable tanned leather is optimal for this project and besides thread, needles and dye, you won't be needing much more.
- The project is mostly put together using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
- We used Fiebing's dye of the following colors:
- Light brown, Walnut, Mahogany, Red, Yellow, Green.
- You will need colored thread or you can dye white thread yourself like we did in the Jack O'Lantern pattern tutorial and which you can find by browsing our Youtube channel at https://youtube.com/c/leatherhub.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options. The piggy pattern is not included but you can find the pattern for it in the shop.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Feb 12, 2024
All'inizio mi ha un pò disorientato il fatto che gli "strati" avessero lunghezze diverse.. Ma alla fine tutto è andato a posto!
Jan 13, 2024
Such a cool idea. It's going to be a gift for a friend.
Dec 12, 2023
Well designed pattern and easy to follow.
Nov 2, 2023
Un patrón fantástico. Muy recomendable.
Nov 1, 2023
Such a cute pattern it was a must have.