Candy box leather pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/VpSZoGsvZmc
- This is a leather crafting pattern in the form of a digital PDF file and comprising of 2 pages to be used in creating a candy box as shown in the pictures.
- It measures about 10 cm in diameter ( ~ 4 inches ) and it can hold a handful of candy.
- 5-6 oz ( ~ 2 mm ) vegetable tanned leather should work best for this project and you could use scraps to make it.
- We used Fiebing's Red and Black dye and finished with Acrylic Resolene.
- The project is mostly put together using cross stitching so make sure you can reproduce it before buying.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options. Also the green hat and the pumpkin are not included in the pattern but can be found here https://www.etsy.com/LeatherHubPatterns/listing/872593014
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.