Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/Jqg9Y-tqCnw
- This is a 15 pages digital PDF pattern meant to guide you through creating a leather facehugger egg inspired backpack as shown in the pictures.
- We used 5-6 oz ( ~ 2 mm ) vegetable tanned leather for most of the project except for the closing part which uses thinner ( 2-3 oz / ~ 1 mm ) leather.
- The measurements are about 280 mm ( 11 inches ) in height and 210 ( ~ 8 inches ) in diameter.
- You will also need two 20 mm buckles for fastening the straps.
- If this is your first project then you will find a list of tools needed to complete this project in the introduction file.
- Looking for the facehugger mask pattern? This one here https://www.etsy.com/listing/828373836
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
May 16, 2022
cant wait to use this pdf
May 4, 2022
Jan 13, 2022
Can't wait to try! Your patterns are ALWAYS amazing!
Jan 3, 2022
Great pattern and a lot of fun to do!