Laptop bag leather pattern PDF - For 13" Macs and 15" laptops - by Leatherhub
$17.94 $29.90Ask a question
Hello and welcome to our shop!
- Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/qE_AvVkO0nY
- This is a digital PDF pattern documented in English, containing a 19 page blueprint meant to guide you through creating a leather briefcase / laptop bag as shown in the pictures.
- The briefcase measures about 370 x 300 x 120 mm ( ~14.5 x 12 x 5 inches ) and has three compartments and two front pockets.
- The middle compartment acts as a sleeve and is designed specifically to hold an ultra book ( 13 inch laptop ) while the other two compartments can each hold a 15 inch laptop or large books. You should nonetheless measure your laptop in advance just to be sure. Some gaming laptops are larger and the fit might be too tight.
- The front pockets measure about 170 x 90 x 35 mm each and could help with clearing your pockets of some every day use things.
- You will need three 30 mm buckles, three head ball studs and two 20 mm D-rings ( if you wish to attach a strap to it )
- I used thicker ~2 mm ( 5-6 oz ) vegetable tanned leather for this project and I recommend not going lighter than this except for the four parts that are pointed out in the pattern.
- The amount of leather required for this project will be approximately 8-9 square feet ( ~ 1 square meter ).
- You may use any tool to punch out the stitching holes but most of the holes are spaced such that you may use a Craftool 3 mm set of prongs to speed things up. Just google 'Tandy 88045-06’ for more info.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.