This is a 14 pages digital PDF pattern meant to guide you through creating an awesome leather coffin backpack like the one in the pictures.
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/YMek6gBVH7o
- The goth decorations and the skull are there to add a touch of grimness to the backpack which will be a perfect fit to your dark apparel and black nails.
- We used about 1 square meter of 5-6 oz ( ~ 2 mm ) vegetable tanned leather for the whole project.
- The measurements are about 390 mm ( ~15 inches ) in height, 270 ( ~ 11 inches ) in width and about 110 mm in depth ( ~ 4 inches ).
- You will also need two 20 mm buckles for fastening the straps, four 20 mm D-rings and 6 rivets.
- The zipper should be about 330 - 350 mm and it will be sandwiched between two parts ( which means you can trim it to your needs ).
- If you've never done this before then you will find a list of tools needed to complete this project in the introduction file.
- Like the skull? We have a skull mask and a cool skull shaped candle holder pattern here https://www.etsy.com/listing/811292886 and here https://www.etsy.com/listing/810836609
Oh, don't forget to have fun!
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Nov 26, 2023
Love it! Can't wait to sit down and start creating with my own spin on it!
Nov 24, 2023
Tutto ottimo per poter riprodurre facilmente lo zaino.
Nov 16, 2023
Pattern was a lot of fun. Ended up with some extra pieces that wasn't sure what to do with bc the vid tutorial didn't show everything. But I love the finished product tho. A lot of the applique can be glued on if you don't feel like doing that much hand sewing, or even if you just want it to stay in place while sewing. The straps were a bit too short for my torso so I ended up cutting some longer ones out of an old belt and riveting them in place (not shown here). The pattern gives you either a bat or a skull to put on the front. I chose the bat as I felt it would stay on a little better/not get jostled as much over time. Overall it's a great pattern and I'd recommend it!
Nov 10, 2023
Unique pattern and quick response to inquiry.
Nov 9, 2023
Instructions are super clear and the group for these patterns is super helpful