Coffin backpack leather pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/YMek6gBVH7o
- This is a 14 pages digital PDF pattern meant to guide you through creating an awesome leather coffin backpack like the one in the pictures.
- The goth decorations and the skull are there to add a touch of grimness to the backpack which will be a perfect fit to your dark apparel and black nails.
- We used about 1 square meter of 5-6 oz ( ~ 2 mm ) vegetable tanned leather for the whole project.
- The measurements are about 390 mm ( ~15 inches ) in height, 270 ( ~ 11 inches ) in width and about 110 mm in depth ( ~ 4 inches ).
- You will also need two 20 mm buckles for fastening the straps and four 20 mm D-rings.
- The zipper should be about 330 - 350 mm and it will be sandwiched between two parts ( which means you can trim it to your needs ).
- If you've never done this before then you will find a list of tools needed to complete this project in the introduction file.
- Like the skull? We have a skull mask and a cool skull shaped candle holder pattern here https://www.etsy.com/listing/811292886 and here https://www.etsy.com/listing/810836609
Oh, don't forget to have fun!
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
May 3, 2021
This bag pattern is amazing. It took a long time to cut and see, so be patient but it's worth it. I was making it for myself so no rush, I'm a hobby leather crafter
Apr 26, 2021
Apr 5, 2021
love it. I can not wait to make one.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.