This is a one page for each model digital PDF pattern meant to guide you through creating two spectacular leather eye glasses cases like the ones in the pictures.
Video tutorial https://youtu.be/uJnK-djQB9o
- The first model is more suitable to be used for carrying around reading glasses while the second one will very adequately accommodate a pair of sunglasses.
- We used about two square feet of 5-6 oz ( ~ 2 mm ) thick vegetable tanned leather and about 600 mm of zipper.
- The one from the foreground requires a 230 mm zipper and the other one needs a 350 mm long one.
- In the same order as above, they measure respectively about 170 x 60 x 55 ( 6.7 x 2.3 x 2.2 inches ) and 195 x 80 x 60 ( 7.7 x 3.1 x 2.3 inches ).
- We used contact cement to secure the zippers before sewing so you may find it useful too.
- If this is your first project then you will find more information and the tools needed in the intro file.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Feb 6, 2024
Very nice and useful - I've made both "models" and they are perfect for my readers and sunglasses. Easy to make. And wow the feeling of something unique when I get compliments at work.
Dec 17, 2023
Simpatico e abbastanza semplice da realizzare.. la parte più difficile è trovare il giusto "gioco" per la cerniera: né troppo molle, né tirata al punto da sforzare quando si apre e chiude.
Nov 27, 2023
Very nice pattern and easy to follow