Hello and welcome to our shop!
VIdeo tutorial https://youtu.be/7NOL5FAwy_0
- This is a digital pattern in the form of a 7 page PDF file meant to aid you in creating a leather stuffed toy Orca ( killer whale ) toy as shown in the pictures.
- Leather stuffed toys are a very good gift alternative to plush toys which are not recommended for infants under 3 years old due to an inherent choking hazard.
- It measures about 300 ( ~ 12 inch ) mm in length and about ~ 200 mm ( ~ 8 inches ) in height and width ( fins included ).
- You will need two 9 mm black rivets and some 3 oz ( ~ 1.5 mm ) thick vegetable tanned leather if you don't have access to thinner, pre dyed leather.
- We employed the use of a polyester pillow's filling to achieve the stuffing but you may find other alternatives.
- You may need Black dye if you can't get your hands on pre dyed leather. We used Fiebing's pro dye which we sealed with Acrylic Resolene.
- If you're a beginner, a more comprehensive list of tools and instructions can be found in the introduction but be sure to check our video tutorials on our Youtube channel ( https://youtube.com/c/leatherhub ) for more tips and techniques.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Jan 4, 2022
Dec 10, 2021
I just ordered the leather for this project and looking forward to making it soon!
Dec 10, 2021
modèle parfait, explications très détaillées
Nov 5, 2021