Ever wanted to make Celtic knots but found leather tooling to be a bit beyond your skills? I guess we'll pull you out of this one as well.
Video tutorial https://youtu.be/2-mr4NT4l-s
- This is an 8 pages digital PDF pattern meant to guide you through creating an awesome leather bag adorned with Celtic knots.
- The pattern also contains templates and instructions for two bracelets and a pendant which are optional.
- We used about half a square meter ( ~ 6 sq feet ) of 5-6 oz ( ~ 2 mm ) vegetable tanned leather for the whole project.
- The measurements are about 230 mm ( ~9 inches ) in height, 180 ( ~7 inches ) in width and about 70 mm in depth ( ~ 3 inches ).
- You will need one 6 mm ( or lesser ) head ball stud, one 20 mm buckle for fastening the straps and two 20 mm D-rings.
- There's also a pocket inside for phones so you may not throw your keys right at your screen regardless of how much in a hurry you may be.
- If you've never done this before then you will find a list of tools needed to complete this project in the introduction file and the video tutorial should clear most things up for you.
Oh, don't forget to have fun!
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community at https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Sep 12, 2022
Sep 10, 2022
I gave it four stars and really not sure why. I did not enjoy making this bag but that is on me I am sure. Pattern was great, zero complaints.
Aug 17, 2022
I have used their patterns before. I am new to this but it is pretty straight forward. I can’t wait to use this pattern. A ton of sewing but well worth the work!
Jul 29, 2022
One of my least favorite patterns. Got it mostly for the cuffs and pendant but did not like the application process. Modified it a bit and made it work but this was personal choice and nothing to do with the pattern itself. I still used it to get the end product I wanted. :) Have since returned for more patterns.