Leather beret pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to our shop!
Watch the video tutorial here https://youtu.be/WyfbV_mj3kk
- This is a digital PDF pattern that will enable you to craft a leather beret like a true revolutionary.
- There are two designs included for every size.
- Soft, thin leather would produce a better result in the case of this project so we recommend the softest material you can get.
- If this is your first project then you'll find a list of tools and materials along with more useful information in the introduction file.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Apr 7, 2021
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.