Leather backpack pattern PDF - by Leatherhub
Hello and welcome to Leatherhub!
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/qP2QH-p_RyE
- This is a digital PDF leather pattern documented in English and meant to guide you through crafting a leather three pocket backpack as seen in the reference images.
- The backpack can hold quite a lot of stuff for every day carry and it makes it is a very suitable accessory for a busy mom.
- It measures approximately 350 x 250 x 150 mm ( ~ 12 x 8 x 6 inches ) and it has a main compartment and two pockets.
- We used three zippers about:
- 650 mm long ( for the main compartment )
- 540 mm long ( for the second pocket )
- 460 mm long ( for the third and smallest pocket ).
- You will also require two 20 mm buckles and 12 rivets ( we used 9 mm ones )
- We used about ( give or take ) 0.7 sq meters ( ~ 8 sq feet ), 5-6 oz ( ~2 mm ) of vegetable tanned leather which we dyed red using the Fiebing's Pro line dye.
- The set of tools needed is very minimal and each tool is listed in the introduction file so we got you covered in case this is your first project.
Lastly, have fun!! Also if you happen to visit our YouTube channel, please drop us a like. We will really appreciate it.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.