You are about to purchase a digital PDF pattern meant to be downloaded, printed and used to craft a leather toiletry bag as seen in the pictures.
Video tutorial https://youtu.be/YCpyf2xc7jA
- You will need at most 3 square feet ( ~ .3 square meters ) of 5-6 oz ( ~ 2 mm ) vegetable tanned leather and a zipper at least 300 mm long.
- The model measures about 175 x 152 x 58 ( 7 x 6 x 2.2 inches ).
- We used Fiebing's Yellow, Red, Light brown, Black, Walnut and Green dyeing the first model but you should experiment with other colors as well.
- For securing the zipper before sewing, some contact cement will make things easier but it's not a prerequisite.
⚠️ Note that you will not be able to use this file for CNC or laser cutting as it does not contain XML data.
💡 You may print this pattern on any of the following paper types: US Letter, A4-A0, Legal and Ledger / Tabloid by selecting the US_Letter format from your printing options.
💡 To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
• You should handle this neatly but if you don't, then I'm always in for a chat. I have quite a presence on our group and we'd love it if you'd like to be part of our community https://facebook.com/groups/leatherhub
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Dec 24, 2021
Beautiful pattern and easy to follow video. Thank you for making a great pattern.
Jun 23, 2021
May 5, 2021
Lovely clear pattern as always, by Leatherhub. As a beginner, these sellers have been very hepful to me too. Much appreciated.
May 5, 2021
Apr 26, 2021